05 January 2012

Scripture Memory Verses 2012

Ok, It's been a year (or two) since I've tried to do this... But here we go again! I'm going to make it a goal this year to memorize 24 verses of Scripture. Two a month... I intend to start a new verse the 1st and 15th of each month.

I'll be writing my verses on index cards, carrying them with me, and truly committing them to my heart, mind, and soul. I'll share with you, world of internet cruising people, the verse and the version. Sometimes, I may share my thoughts on the verse, other times I may not. I'll let that be up to the Lord to lay it on my heart.

On to Verse 1:

"How great are his signs
  how mighty are his wonders!
  His kingdom is an eternal kingdom;
  his dominion endures from generation to generation."  Daniel 4:3 NIV

I'm praying that I can stick to this goal this year and that God will use this to bless my life and my family's lives as well.

Lindsey


2 comments: