09 June 2010

I Have Tired of Non-Sense

Since finding out we became pregnant, we have discovered whattoexpect.com 

This site is terrible! I have habitually checked these forums to see what other people think, what things get my blood pumping, what things I think are silly, or intriguing... But I have officially tired of the site.

Many of the topics that get my blood flow going are really starting to drive me up a wall! I have decided that, for my sanity and for the health of Baby Murphy, I will be taking a break from all the non-sense! Jarred will be pleased! Haha! He already thinks I spend too much time playing with the iPhone app that we each downloaded... now, I shall rectify that situation.

There are many things that have taken the back seat to this forum addiction and it is now time to re-focus.

I think I'll start "Project Re-Focus" right now!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment