08 June 2010

Random Aggrivations...

Well, I haven't posted in almost 4 months, but today something happened that has really got my blood boiling!!!

The neighbors across the street have been BLARING their radio for the past 3 HOURS!!!!  Here I am earlier today vacuuming and over the sound of the vacuum I can hear the sound of voices... I peek out the window to see what's going on and behold... the neighbor is sitting outside his 5th wheel with all doors open on some creepy looking white van with no windows (except the windshield) and the radio blaring... I decide that I will be the bigger person and ignore the audio invasion.

Now, I sit here listening to the rediculously loud and annoying radio while trying to watch t.v. It is taking absolutely every OUNCE of self-discipline i can muster to refrain from shouting at the top of my lungs for them to "SHUT THAT RACKET OFF!!!" or going to my car and blasting the local Christian radio station to atleast combat the sound of non-sense!

OH! By the way, I remember why I had resisted posting for awhile... I'm PREGNANT!!!! We found out on March 2nd and didn't tell anyone until Easter Sunday... I knew that I couldn't possibly keep from writing about it here, but there was a great danger that I may have told someone about my blog and after posting the BIG NEWS they may have had the desire to check out my blog....  I could NOT risk that kind of exposure!

So any how, Jarred and I expect our first little one on November 3, 2010!!!! We are super excited about this! My little sister is badgering us to find out if it's a boy or a girl...but we're waiting until Baby Murphy is born!!!

With all that being said, today is the last day of my 19th week... only one more week until the mid-point of this super exciting journey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment