16 July 2010

What An Adventure!

Thank the Lord it is done! We're officially homeless... well, we're staying with Jarred's parents right now until we can find a residence in Reading, PA. The journey across the country certainly had it's highs and lows. We definitely learned to roll with the punches, but we still ended up with a few black eyes...

We started out on Thursday morning in high spirits and full stomachs. By the end of Sunday evening, I was ready to kill something! Fortunately there was an annoying fly in the RV that refused to die that I finally killed on that last day, so I was satisfied! I must say, spending 4 full days and nights in a car and on an RV with two guys plus a male dog will absolutely drive you crazy! Even more so if you are pregnant!

Through all the blown out tires, spindle/bearings going bad, and fuel filters needing replaced, we are officially in the state we are residents of! Praise the Lord, because I could NOT have handled a single minute more on the road, I would've gone insane!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment