02 July 2010

It Is Done...

Well, it's official.  We have accepted an offer from Quest Diagnostics for a pilot slot in their flight department.  Jarred's first day of work with Quest is Monday, July 12th.

I know in my previous post I was pretty nervous and scared of this outcome.  I had really come to be comfortable in this place and really rely on the friendships Jarred and I have made... But now that I've spent some time praying for peace with whatever outcome came our way, I'm much more at ease with what's about to happen. 

So, next Thursday, July 8th, we will roll in the awning, lift up the jacks, and hitch up my car to the tow dolly to drive back across the country... That will be the second time for us to make this trip in 8 months! Good Grief!  Jarred has already arranged for a close family friend to drive back with me... being 5 months pregnant doesn't make for a super comfortable ride/drive 11 hours out of the day!

I guess that's about all I have to say about that for now... Just thought I'd share that we have officially accepted the offer set forth.  Lord, be with us through this turbulent transition!

No comments:

Post a Comment