20 January 2010

Ahh Denise Austin, how you cause me pain!

So I've just finished one of her workout videos and I'm pooped! It totally brings back my days living in PA, laughing (so hard I couldn't breathe) at my darling mother-in-love while she "performed" her routines.

The funny thing was that she continued to workout even through the laugher ringing through the living room. However, it always turned into an excellent half hour of laughter when I would join in and we'd attempt to do different yoga poses together.

Well, now I'm forced to workout to my Aunt Jan's look-alike without someone to laugh at me... that right there is a piece of sadness... oh well, at least I know I'm a pretty big deal around here (to my dog anyway!)

Alright, enough with the chit-chat... it's time to get to work on dinner!

Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment