07 January 2010

For All Intents and Purposes

I have decided to begin a blog. I know that it is somewhat late and even more so over done, however I figure there is no better way to stretch my writing skills and get back into the practice of excercising my mind. My intent is to simply share my thoughts, feelings, and other random things that I will probably refer to as "FFs" (a.k.a. fun facts). The expressed purpose of said blog is simply to express! Haha! I know, lame, but what can I do? I spend 98% of my time at home with nothing more than my dog to share with! Pray that I won't use an excessive amount of puns or play on word type phrases!

Ok, now that I have officially stated my purpose, I have one simple disclaimer. This blog is mine and mine alone. I have every intention of sharing my political and religious values at some point or another. If at any time these should happen to offend you, close the blog. I'm exercising my constitutional first ammendment. If you should happen to be unaware of said ammendment, consider looking it up some day... or try to recall that high school government class you should have taken in order to graduate!

Well, I suppose that will just about wrap up what I have to say right now. Thanks for checking out The Life in a Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment