22 January 2010

Friday Morning Frolicing

Happy Friday Morning Blogger-World!

Well, today I was woken up by my beloved at 6:04am (PST) so that I wouldn't miss the opportunity to witness "marshmallow man". That's right, he believed he looked like a jumbo marshmallow... Of course, if you've read any of my earliest posts, you would think that the only way to verify that he was indeed a "marshmallow" was if the dog was sitting at his feet looking attentive and excited... This however was not the case. Instead Prince groaned in annoyance as Jarred flipped on the overhead lights. And I have to say that I agreed with the dog.

While Jarred looked very "puffy" he didn't really resemble a marshmallow... first of all, his coat is black and navy. I'm pretty sure that they don't make licorice flavored marshmallows...(but I've been wrong before) Not to mention, he wasn't really cylindrical...just "puffy"...with arms...and a hoodie...maybe he could pass for a Halloween peep, but other than that, he really just looked like my Jarred...Oh well, he was most entertained by the thought of being a marshmallow. He'll just go with it I guess.

So today ought to be pretty mundane, just some laundry, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming...*snooze!* But maybe I'll try and get out and about today when I go to the laundromat; maybe I'll wander down to Powell's books in the Pearl District... I could totally get lost in that place for days on end!!! There's just SOOOOOOOO much to see there!

Alright, now it's officially 8:30am, I've eaten, had coffee, taken care of the dog, and now I must finish getting ready for the fulfilling day ahead. Talk to y'all later!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment